The COVID-19 Dashboard contains the most up-to-date Coronavirus data at Navajo Preparatory School and is updated the next business day. COVID positive indicates that a staff member or student has tested positive for COVID-19.
October 26, 2022: Up-to-date COVID Information
- If you have symptoms, please get tested.
- Employees need to contact Violet Kelley, Human Resources Director and share a positive result. Students will need to contact the SBHC and share a positive result. The SBHC can be reached at 505-326-6571 ext. 116
- Contact tracing will take place during business hours.
- COVID absences must be taken out of employee sick/personal leave.
- Close contacts no longer have to wear a KN-95.
- Click here here to watch the webinar
- Click here to view the webinar slides in PDF.