All students are welcome!
Navajo Preparatory’s tutoring program is open to all students. We offer tutoring in areas of Math, Science, Navajo Language, Language, and Writing. The tutors are centrally located on campus within the Betty O’jaye Student Center (BOSC) Library. Students can receive one-to-one assistance to help them through rough spots in their course.
- Tutoring Hours: Monday-Thursday 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- In-Person Tutoring Location: BOSC Library
Lillian Benally, Frank Pecoraro, Michelle Redhouse
Meet Your Tutors
NPS tutors come from a variety of educational and professional backgrounds, but they have one commonality: they want to help all students reach their academic potential. Students, for a successful tutoring session, bring questions, notes, textbooks and any useful materials. You can expect a collaborative experience where you and the tutor will discuss concepts, review materials, and practice strategies.
Tutors May Help With:
- Time management and study strategies.
- Review and clarification of concepts and ideas.
- Test preparation.
- Problems assigned for small groups and/or individuals.
- Keeping the student from falling behind.