Due to hazardous winter driving conditions in the western part of the state and eastern part of AZ, we will be moving to an Early Release Schedule for today. Classes will end by 12:10 and buses will be on the road by 1pm. Please notify anyone outside the school that can benefit from this information. We are waiting for confirmation from Crownpoint High School on whether they will be able to make the basketball trip tonight. We will have that information by 11am.
Thank you and have a safe, long weekend.