Business Office Hours
In order to better prepare for our audit, the Business Office will be closed in the mornings from 8:00 – 10:00 AM. If you are in need for anything from the Business Office please plan accordingly.
Plan A – Due monthly on or before the 15th
Plan B – Due on the 15th of each quarterly (Aug, Nov, Feb, Apr)
Student Yearly Fee Due Date:
Day Student: $250.00 due June 30th of each year your child is enrolled
Residential Student: $300.00 due June 30th of each year your child is enrolled
Late Fee: Late fee of $10.00 will be applied to your student’s account if payments are not made on time
The Business Office ONLY accepts cash, money order, debit or credit card payments. No personal checks accepted.
Other fees and incidentals are also paid to the business office. Any correspondence regarding balances or scholarships should be directed to the business office.
The student refund policy is as follows:
- Should a student withdraw or is dismissed within the first two days of regular classes, fees will be refunded at 100%.
- Should a student withdraw or is dismissed during the third or fourth day of regular classes, fees will be refunded at 75%.
- Should a student withdraw or is dismissed during the fifth day of regular classes, fees will be refunded at 50%.
- Withdrawal from school beyond the first five days of regular classes will not qualify for refund of student fees.
- Disciplinary Dismissals are not eligible for refunds.
Request For Proposals
Navajo Preparatory School, Inc. is requesting proposals (RFP’s) from qualified firms of Certified Public Accountants to perform professional audit services for fiscal year ending June 30, 2019, with option to renew for two additional years including fiscal years ending 2020 & 2021.
Closes: July 26, 2019 at 4:00 PM