Business Office Hours
The Business office hours during COVID-19 closure are Monday-Thursday, 7:30AM- 5:30PM
Plan A – Due monthly on or before the 15th
Plan B – Due on the 15th of each quarterly (Aug, Nov, Feb, Apr)
(Remick Rappleye, Sina Yazzie, Eve Bluehouse, Diane Dembowski)
Make Student Payments Online
Please fill in the below information: Student Name, (Last, First) then on the drop down -pick which student fee you would like the payment applied to, then click on Buy No. Buy Now will take you the secured site then you can enter you Paypal account, credit card or debit card information.
Student Yearly Fee Due Date:
Day Student: $250.00 due June 1st of each year your child is enrolled
Residential Student: $300.00 due June 1st of each year your child is enrolled
Late Fee: Late fee of $10.00 will be applied to your student’s account if payments are not made on time
The Business Office ONLY accepts cash, money order, debit or credit card payments. No personal checks accepted.
Other fees and incidentals are also paid to the business office. Any correspondence regarding balances or scholarships should be directed to the business office.
The student refund policy is as follows:
- Should a student withdraw or is dismissed within the first two days of regular classes, fees will be refunded at 100%.
- Should a student withdraw or is dismissed during the third or fourth day of regular classes, fees will be refunded at 75%.
- Should a student withdraw or is dismissed during the fifth day of regular classes, fees will be refunded at 50%.
- Withdrawal from school beyond the first five days of regular classes will not qualify for a refund of student fees.
- Disciplinary Dismissals are not eligible for refunds.